Girls, do you think my body is good enough for this summer... or is it bad ? :o

I'm 16, 5'11 and 150pnds, and not to sure yet whether my body is good enough.. I used to be reallllly chubby and now I started eating healthy 4months ago, and lifting.. I've completely changed... I'm gonna STAY heathy now, but I'm not to sure if I look good enough yet... Don't even say that it's the personality.. because I know for a fact girls would take the model/a**hole over the nerd with a sweet heart. All I needa know though, do I look chubby,average,skinny,fit, or straight up sh*t! hahahah :P

Btw.. I'm bulking now until like February so ill be putting on muscle mass and then cutting all the way to summer.. ill look better next year, but honest opinion .. how does it look ? :/

Me: imageshack.us/a/img19/4848/img6488rf.jpg

Me flexing: imageshack.us/a/img195/2502/img6481aj.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• You're fine.

What Girls Said 5

• I didn't even look. I think you should worry about being healthy for your age and size. That's all that is important. Don't look for approval in others. Look for it within yourself, you'll be much happier.

• I think it is good enough or even better.

• Congrats on the progress.

You're looking great, don't stress.

• Dang! That's a good looking body! You have nothing to worry about. :)

• I think you have a nice body.

What Guys Said 1

• whoa those pics got me hard so I'd say you're ready.