Tats on men. Yes Or No?

Questions says it all. Do you ladies find tattoos on men attractive or not?

• Yes,it's attractive
    58% (11)25% (3)45% (14)Vote
  • No, it's a turn off
    21% (4)33% (4)26% (8)Vote
  • Don't care either way
    21% (4)42% (5)29% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends.

A few tattoos here and there, no big deal. Completely tatted up, I don't like that look much anymore.I used to LOVE it, haha! I guess I'm getting old :-P

It also depends on the tattoos themselves. Naked chicks and Confederate flags, ugh! Stuff like that will be a huge turn off.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Mostly I like them, but if I met a guy who had like that monkey butthole belly button tattoo, I wouldn't like that. Also the ones where the armpit hair looks like a vagina, you know, with the legs on either side? GROSS. And if the tattoos are misspelled FORGET IT! "Yolo" is also a deal breaker, I don't even care if that makes me a bad person.

2|0
    0|0
  • I find them attractive if they aren't stupid looking lol. So I could go either way...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! A few meaningful tattoos are very sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not fond of tattoos on my guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the tats he has. if his tats are not done right, or offensive then NO.

some guys are covered in tattoos like in their arms, or back, and they still look hot to me. BUT NOTHING ON THE FACE PLEASE. lol

my man has 5 tats all over his body and I think is hot. I have a neck and back tat as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • On my personal opinion, it depends on the person, I mean some people look hot with tattoos while others look ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • A, but it depends on the guy and the tattoos. like john o´s tattoos are plain stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's an awesome tattoo, then it's sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • f*** yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind em

0|0
    0|0
  • not attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos, they're a major turn on in my opinion. I really like full sleeves.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, if they are not trashy and if they are done well

0|0
    0|0
  • Definite no

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a guy without tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • Its attractive.