Girls what do you look for in a guy's body?

Like when your at the beach or pool or something what do you look for? Six pack, arms, chest, etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't look for anything specifically, every body is different...

But here are a few things: I don't like huge pecs, but completely flat chests are a turnoff for me most of the time. Especially when they have saggy nipples (I don't know how to explain it another way, it's just disgusting).

I personally like thin guys, with a slim waist and broad shoulders (so they have that V shape). But by broad I don't necessarily mean buff. Big chunky muscles are not my thing (I like my meat lean ;) ), but then again, a ton of girls find it hot.

Also, the back is important! Standing up straight with your shoulders back makes you look confident and sexy.

As for the rest, abs, arms etc, I'd say more than these what we look at is the body as a whole, when you're in a swimsuit you're exposing a lot so if you're not 'harmonized' we'll notice it immediately. (think ripped arms but scrawny torso/ buff shoulders and super-skinny legs)

Whatever your body type is, as long as everything matches and you're healthy and confident, you're good to go :)

What Girls Said 7

• uhm, how bout all of it? lol:P but if I HAVE to pick one I think its the abs that get my attention first. I must add tho, even if a guy doesn't have all of those I wouldn't judge him based on that

• abs for suree! the arms are nice to have too, as long as its not too much, but too skinny is pretty unattractive also

• As odd as this sounds I'm gonna say what catches my attention first are their forearms.

• I've actually heard that before from many people but I don't know why they are so attractive

• I don't know why either but there's something about them that I like. However, they can't be too muscular because they're no longer attractive in my eyes. I suppose it's just the combination of the veins and definition of the muscle.

• he has to not be beefy, small muscles and toned all over is good.

• good arms, broad shoulders and a great butt.

• i love arm muscles!

• Six pack abs

What Guys Said 3

• Here is a good example for the girls, would you like this body type at the pool/beach ? link

I don't know if people look at me, but that's my upper body from the side. I have a flat stomach with some muscle but not visible 6 pack yet. Lets see how the people respond. Criticism is accepted

• They want a big you know what.

• I look for a big bulge in his pants.