What would you think if you saw some guy smoking an old fashioned pipe?

Like the ones from the old days. He's just shilling outside smoking it.

• He's cool!
  • Whatever
  • Pfft what a poser
  • Smoking is bad for you
  • I think something else

Most Helpful Girl

• Welll...obviously smoking is bad for you. However, I think the pipe itself would be something I'd think was cool. Especially if he was smoking cloves instead of tobacco :P

What Girls Said 16

• I wouldn't be too surprised, lol. I had a couple friends in high school who had a fondness for tobacco pipes for a little while. I rather like the taste of pipe tobacco actually haha.

• First I would think that smoking is bad for you and that having a pipe is no better than having a cigarette in your mouth. Then I'd think, "what a loser."

• Actually it is quite better then cigarettes stats show the deathrate of pipe smokers Is the same if not or lower then non smokers.

• Compared to the pack or two ( 20-40 cigarettes ) a day that chain smokers go through.

• it's still tobacco, so yes, it is addictive.

• Maybe not the emphatic !

but I would definitely find that guy was quite eccentric and give a little bit of awe to the char lungs

;P

• Doesn't matter how you're smoking it or what you're using to smoke, it's all the same thing going into your body, damaging it the same way.

• B I wouldn't really have an opinion. if he looks good with it and not clumsy then I wouldn't find it unnappealing.

• if the pipe compliments everything else about himself then I would think it is okay or cute but if he is wearing like jeans and a hoodie just like nay other boy I would think he looks stupid

• Cool, but smoking is bad for you lol

• Hipster.

• it would remind me of my dear father and my mind would get all misty with nostalgia ...

• an even mixture of D and E ...

• I just feel sad for them.

• i would think "who is he kidding?"

• old just the word old comes to mine

• That's adorable. That's not something you see everyday

• I would think its pretty cool

• Weird

What Guys Said 11

• what's in the bowl?

• I had a friend in college who liked to smoke pipes. I'm more of a cigar guy, but I might dabble with a pipe sooner or later.

• I voted E...i would think it's an interesting vintage style. When I was into cigar smoking in college, I did consider getting an old school pipe and some chewing tobacco just to try it out. :-P

• I do exactly that I take long walks and ponder with my pipe. As the saying goes a pipe gives a wise man something to ponder and a fool something to suck on.

• Totally lame - smoking. So about the pipe, I'd view him as a smoking poser. Which is double as bad as being a smoker already.

I have a friend in Facebook who happens to be smoking. He's totally lame and I don't like his personality at all, everyone knows he's just a poser. And he also put some pictures of him smoking that old fashioned pipe - it was so obvious that he tried to pose. Didn't think any better of him even a bit.

• Whatever...if he likes it,then why shall I have a problem with it?

• Nothing really, I do it myself sometimes. Pipe tobacco generally tastes much better than cigarettes and of course it lasts longer. It's a good way to relax and a great combination with single malt whiskey.

• I did smoke pipe for many years, until I stopped smoking altogether

• seems like he's trying waaaaaaaaaaay too hard to look sophisticated. I remember smoking pipes for a few months with friends but they were just waaaaaaaaaaaay too inconvenient. If he was legitimately old then I wouldn't really judge him

• Weirdo trying to be cool but looks like a schmuck. I know I know sry dude :) Lol

• Have fun with lip cancer.

• Lip cancer?! Wtf are you on about ... it's lung and throat cancer ONLY!

• Thought throat and lung cancer is more likely possible, lip cancer is a possibility, though remote, but still a possibility nonetheless. link

• Throat and lung cancer ONLY? Last I checked, contracting cancer through damaged cells wasn't an exact science, so I think you're a little outside the realm of reality on this claim. Either way, cancer sucks. Does the fact that lip cancer isn't the most likely really provide you with any comfort when throat or lung cancer will almost certainly kill you faster?