Have you ever seen someone that you wished you could makeover?

I'm not shallow and I know looks aren't everything. And I'm not suggesting something is wrong with the way the look now. But sometimes, when I see certain people, I'm like "damn, I wish I could get my hands on them."

There is guy who's an anime nerd ( My type :D). He isn't unattractive, but if you look past all his bad acne, he shaved or trimmed his facial hair, combed and conditioned his hair, he would be a real head turner.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, I see people all the time who don't get a lot of attention but in reality they're really attractive. A few tweaks here and there could work wonders :l

I'm a kpop/jrock/drama fan so I see Asian guys all the time that I just want get my hands on and makeover ._. Those guys have undeveloped star/model potential...

• Lol I know, about Asian guys. I live in a small, not so small , town. Population:13,082. There are like 5 small Asian families here that I know of. I think Asian guys, Asian people period of are so beautiful and exotic ( but not in a fetish way).

• I know what you mean lol...but no matter how you look at my interest in Asian people it just looks like a fetish or not normal. I've always been that way though. I see Asian people all the time and they're nothing new, but I can't help it XD I have an inner freak out every time I see a good looking Asian guy. Don't even have to be good looking. I love seeing salary men on business trips and tourists in my city. :d

What Guys Said 2

• Yes.

A girl at the gym. She needs to be bathed, her hair washed & a little makeup slapped on her face.

Nice body.

• I've always wanted to make over Rosie O'Donnell. I'd like to put her mouth where her small intestines are.

What Girls Said 6

• All the time! I'm like, OMG he / she'd be so freakin gorgeous if they just did this with their hair, or their style. One of my guy friends is pretty good looking, but he's scruffy and doesn't really care to much about his appearance. He complains about not getting any girls and I'm like, well if you put in just a smidge of effort, they'd be stampeding after you!

And anime guys are the best xD most are so nerdy it's adorable, but I have great times with my anime dudes ^^

• This guy was complain about this same thing one time. All I could think was , "If only..." lol

Anime guys are awesome. I can hold 2 to 3 hour conversations with them, just only talking about anime lol

• OMG yessh! The last convo I had was about the ridiculous " morphings" that happen in Dragon Ball Z ha ha. Then I had this long ass one with an anime freak over Naruto. We we're laughing because every time someone dies, they magically come back to life :P then there was another one about the way Full Metal Alchemist ended. Yeah, anime is my secret life; I'm totally not the typical anime girl on the outside :P

• lol I'm the same way if you see me. The last conversation I had about anime, me and another guy went from talking about DC superhereos ( I'm a DC nerd too lol) to FMA ( comparing the movie and alternative shows and did the same with dragon ball) to bleach, to deadman wonderland, to witchblade, to naruto, to yu yu hakusho to anime voice actors, etc etc.

• Yeah, some of these frumpy wives walking around here do need makeovers. I don't judge them harshly but I kinda feel bad and I hope that I can maintain my appearance when I get older and married. I don't want to get married if I have to sacrifice myself, that's scary.

• yeaaah, I totally have, there is this girl at my school who looks really insecure and I am always telling my sister that I wish I could give her a make over

• Yea, there is, I wish I could do that to a lot of people, granted I had the ability to do so...

• There's a really pretty girl at my school who is a natural blond with her hair dyed black with colorful highlights. I'd love it if she'd go back to blond and ditched the emo look for one that is a little more...happy and less like she hasn't showered in a week and gets her clothes from homeless people.

• Yeah I feel this way about a lot of people at times.