I feel like I am going to be alone forever, am 48, anyone else feel this way

Been on POF for years and can't find a decent man. Most men are not my type as they are so much the same, tattoes, rough looking, bikers, tons of... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Jager66 is right, I'm afraid. I'd be even more pessimistic than him and say that dating over 30 for women is much like dating under 30 for men.

That doesn't mean you can't find someone. But maybe try being more open minded.

Also, I don't know what you mean by 'decent looking'. For example most people would not include overweight and obese people in that category. If you exclude overweight and obese men of around your age, you're excluding the vast majority of guys. And that's BEFORE you even take into account ANY other faults!

You're going to have to think rationally about your good points and the points you can improve. And as I said you need to be a bit more open minded, but also rationally think about the kind of guy you want.

And are you even messaging any men? Because you should. You shouldn't wait around for them to contact you.

Another thing. Go for men who already have had kids. Because I think it's very likely that a guy on POF without kids is going to want a woman who can give him kids.