How do I feel comfortable wearing short dress (doesn't look like a whore) without guys looking at me ?

I am 26 and happily married for 5 years now, and I can never go outside wearing a nice dress, not that short like a little bit on top of my knee and I feel so uncomfortable. I go outside and the guys look at me like I am wearing something to turn them on. I don't feel good, I don't know what to do. I stopped wearing dresses unless I go out with my husband, I am so uncomfortable walking alone or even when I wear shorts. Any advice for me ? What do I do? I just wear it for myself, not to show off to guys. Trust me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You could try wearing black tights or leggings underneath. That way you have the assurance that you are all covered up, but you'll still look great. I think you also need to work on developing a different attitude toward people looking. When you look great and feel great, people are bound to look. Most don't have intentions beyond taking a look at who the stunning and confident chick is. :)

• Thanks. I think you are right, I do need to develop a different attitude toward people looking.