Girls, do you 'accidentally' flash cute/hot guys?

If you meet a guy you are attracted to, do you ever make sure that he gets a good look one way or the other? Like you bend over to show cleavage or brush up your skirt a bit... Or are these all genuine accidents?

If you do, is it because you like him just to look or do you want him to act on it?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I really liked a guy, I can totally see myself bending over to give him an eyeful. It's probably not the smartest thing to do, but I can see myself doing it. It's the same sort of thing as wearing more revealing clothing when I know I'm going to see my crush; I want him to find me attractive,

and that's one of the only ways I know to do that. When I do it, it means that I like a guy and I want him to ask me out.

But sometimes it is genuinely an accident and means absolutely nothing. So don't use that as your only gauge of whether or not a girl likes you.

It could also be intentional but not a sign of attraction. If a girl is about to ask you for a favor, she may flaunt her stuff to make you a bit more willing to do her will. We girls can be manipulative like that.

Basically, it could mean a lot of different things (or nothing) on it's own. You'll have to interpret it on a case-by-case, girl-by-girl basis. Good luck!

What Girls Said 5

• Tbh I would do those things around a guy I liked, the problem is if it happens by accident around a guy I didn't like then he might get the wrong idea!

• Maybe , nut in can also happen with all my clothes bacuse of my style

• Maybe ;) but nothing too overt.

• maybe ;)

• Nope not my thing

What Guys Said 0