How can girls with a (nearly) flat chest look hot?

I'm very near to being flat chested.. and I don't know how to look good because of it. I'm thin and have the smallest cup imaginable (yes I do have boobs but they're tiny). Advice is welcome from both guys and girls.

p.s. I can hide the fact that I have small boobs with push up bra's, but it wouldn't look right because there's not much to push up. Padded bras look fake too//

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm impressed with some of these answers! Like others have said, big boobs aren't always necessary to look (or feel) attractive. Men are attracted to different body types and features.

If you're still wanting to look a little bustier, tops with ruffles or a bit of "poof" around the bust help quite a bit. I've actually gotten quite comfortable and accepting of my small boobs and I actually prefer to not wear these kinds of tops anymore, because I do have more of an athletic/toned build so these tops can sometimes make me look a lot heavier than I actually am. Work with different necklines and see what looks flattering on you; believe it or not it plays a big part.

Also, I don't feel that this is stressed enough: make sure you're wearing the correct size and style of bra. Trust me, I went from not having much of anything even with padded bras to having super cleavage and exceptional support just from finding and switching to my true bra size. The right bra will lift your bust and complement your shape, all without having to look fake.

What Guys Said 16

• Being petite with a cute ass matters more to most guys, and for a fair number of guys, petite with small breasts is actually preferred. Not a majority, but large minority.

• Indeed. I love petite women, and if you're looking for a good guy and a deep relationship, then to the right guy, looks will be important, but secondary to who you really are. One way or another, I wouldn't worry *too* much about it. =)

• No bra , white T-shirt.

• Just like any other girl. Boobs wouln't factor into this. I understand the insecurity, just because big boobs get attention, does not mean they also make them look more attractive. Trust me and believe me it wouln't be a factor. If you're confident it wouln't matter at all.

• Boobs don't make the woman but the woman who makes the boobs. Lol. As we know, boobs isn't where it's at:)

• Padded bras, tight clothes...Are you hot? If so, your boobs really don't matter? Are you thin? Same thing.

• If the rest of your body is nice, you'll be fine.

• Although I appreciate this isn't that helpful... in my experience girls with a flat chest or small boobs look best naked. A pair that you can't really see in a dress suddenly look incredibly hot when in just a birthday suit!

• Ditch the push up bra idea. The fact that you're slim and you're described as hot surely tells you not to worry! Just wear tight clothes and show how hot your little body looks!

• Just be yourself...definitely there are guys out there that appreciate flat-chested girls...myself being one of them.

• there's difference but cute and hot you know.

I think most of these guys meant cute

• THin girls are supposed to have small breast. Small breast on a thin girl are very hot

• well me personally think that girls with a flat chest are cute.

• Why not wear paddings?

• pretty eyes, nice smile, cute face, good body. face is most important. there are tons of girls with big boobs that aren't very good looking. boobs aren't even a factor so if you've got the other things going for you, don't worry about it.

boobs only add to a woman's beauty when she's already attractive.

• You could have a nice face, nice stomach, nice butt, nice legs

• Do you have a big butt? If so, show it off.

Or do you have nice legs? If so, show them off.

Having big breasts is just one weapon in attracting guys' attention.

What Girls Said 12

• Have you seen shakira?

Have you seen Rihanna?

If you have confidence you can look hot.

I have small breasts, and I get attention like crazy.

You have to love yourself and accept the way you are.

• How old are you? I heard going on the pill helps breast size. Also getting pregnant and breast feeding. I'm pregnant my t*ts are larger. And I don't even have milk yet! So when I have milk they'll be even bigger! Go to a planned parenthood for the pill. Say you can't pay for them and you should get them free.

• You should definitely get pregnant to increase the size of your breasts. That's an amazing idea! o.O

• lol. Naw I think I'll pass on getting pregnant.

I'm 20.

I think I'll try gaining weight, but this question was more about what would look good (clothing)

• Lol I was just letting you know! I'm sorry I wasn't trying to promote getting knocked up. Gaining weight would def help if your comfortable with it and it's healthy.

• I'm team itty bitty.

I'm basically flat chested imo, and I don't have much of an ass. But I make it some how with dudes.

If they think you are pretty, all that extra fat is unnecessary.

• You better start squatting and doing some lunges and deadlifts to help build a shapely ass

A lot of guys are ass guys nowadays

• Try wearing jumpsuits? Your thin so take adv of that! Wear shorts! Butt shorts, but jumpsuits would look cute and sexy!

• You can wear clothes that make it seem as if you had big boobs, ruffles and pleats help a lot.

• Tight clothes or ruffles and fringes in the boob area, also pattenrs

• Wear tight clothes to show off your ass

• You can look hot by not wearing any bra at all. Just let your nipples show.

• You said you are thin. Flaunt other parts of body. Some outfits definitely look better on small chest girls I have big boobs so trust me. Boobs aren't all. Keep your hair and face nice.

• I'm the same exact size and I'm 19, plus I'm really short so it's not like I can show off my legs or anything.

Dresses and ruffles look good on me, or make me look good.

I'm trying to gain weight tho, I heard gaining 10 pounds helps you gain weight

• oh and "Guys can overlook your breasts if other parts of your body are hot"

seriously, there's nice guys out there that don't care about breast size, so don't worry.

• There are also nice but shallow guys who find petite girls with small breasts hot. You don't NEED to find some guy willing to overlook it.

• You should show off how thin you are, and your butt. Girls can't increase the size of their boobs. But, they can sculpt their butt until it's perfect. You can also work on your legs until they're sexy and fit. You can also work on your stomach. If you give guys something to oogle over from below your boobs, they'll overlook the fact that you have small boobs.