Do guys care about uneven breasts?

So not to sound too cocky but I'm a pretty attractive girl but there is one thing that bothers me and I want to know if it's a big deal to guys. One of my boobs is bigger than the other. Do guys really care about that stuff?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmmm. I would be worried if they were symmetrical! Normally one breast is bigger than the other one.

I had no idea that was the norm, until I learned that in physiology class; after that I paid attention, and yea, one breast is always bigger than the other one. If I didn't take that class, I'm sure I would have never ever noticed! :)

What Guys Said 4

• Almost all women have breasts that are not perfectly symmetrical. In fact, I've never heard of a person having perfectly symmetrical body part anywhere. So if yours are a bit off in size or position, it's perfectly fine. Even if they are noticeably off, it shouldn't be a big deal. Of course if they are very very disproportional, like one is a D cup and the other is an A cup, then you might want to get that taken care of. Other than that, guys don't pay much attention to those small details

• It depends how much imbalance there is. If the imbalance is subtle, then I don't mind. If you have to wear a correction pad (or more than one), because the imbalance is visible even with a bra on, then I would recommend implants or a reduction in the larger breast. If my girlfriend or wife was like that, I would help her finance it (or finance it all together).

So if a bra hides the imbalance, then it's small enough for me not to care.

• Hahah "help her finance it"

that might come off sounding rude

• Doesn't bother mugglesam.

• it doesn't matter

it's normal unless it's a real big size difference

What Girls Said 1

• So basically girls with boobs asymmetrical like D to A are hopeless... Good luck.. Hope those girls find help.. I know viewing our body image is very anxiety filled.