How can I change my genetics to become naturally slim?

Ok here are some stats:

My friend: 130 lbs. she is at her heaviest, height 5'9. Eats 2500 calories a day, sleeps 5 hours, hasn't worked out in almost a year.

Me: 210 lbs. height 5'10. I eat between 1500( good day)- 2100 (on a very bad day) Exercise 4-6 times a week for 30 minutes doing cardio and 10 minutes of strength training at home.

Recently, we have been going out together a lot and plus its summer and all the delicious foods. Over the past month I have put on 5 lbs. I don't know if its water weight or not. She has NOT GAINED A POUND. Why me? How can I change my genetics?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't change your genes. The genes you inherit are the genes you get and the genes you live with for the rest of your life. Would people with Tay-Sachs Disease love to change their genes so they could cure their disease? Of course, but it's not gonna happen. However, weight loss can e done other ways. Try brainstorming. Everyone has a way that works for them.

What Guys Said 3

• there's a lotta people in line for changing their genetics and no you can't cut me >:O

• Unless you believe in biokinesis you cannot. Biokinesis means Gene change. Changing your beliefs to change your body. I don't know if it is real, but science has proven that your dna changes based on your mood. So maybe its real. Its your only option really. Someone who is a believer in this stuff was asked a question. Is there a Limit to the bodies ability to heal. None, other than the belief that you hold. I wish you the best.

• You should go to a genetics engineer

What Girls Said 7

• You can't change your genetics. You're stuck with what you're born with. All you can do is eat healthier foods, exercise for longer, and cut out sugary drinks and stick to water.

• As the others have said, you can't change your genetics. I'm sure if it was possible, most people would :/

And it kind of sounds like your body is storing what it can, because you're not eating enough for someone of your build. My suggestion is to eat when you're hungry, until you're full. Not until you're 'stuffed', but until you're satiated and your body says that it is enough. Calorie counting to the extreme really isn't a good idea...

• You can't change your genetics, that's impossible. You can boost your metabolism by working out, drinking lots of water and green tea, eating clean and having a balanced diet.

• I don't think that is posible.

• you can't change your genetics.

• well what types of food do you eat?... QUALITY is more important than quantity.

• You can't changer your genetics unless you are willing to become a test subject... You just have to work with what you got. There are specific diets for all body types... Talking to a nutritionist would be your best bet :)