Girls, have you ever been able to see a guy's package through his swim suit?

I ask because I'm thinking about getting the new Hurley board shorts. They say they're extremely comfortable but ultra thin so it seems like once they get wet they will show everything. Is this a turn off? Also, are these acceptable to wear at a water park, public beach, etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would probably say no to a water park, since that's mostly families, and probably then same for a beach. If there was like a outdoor party at night, with adults I wouldn't see a problem with it..as long as it wasn't TOO revealing.

A turn off? Probably, if its as bad as the guy below says it is. That's pretty bad...

What Girls Said 8

• There was this one time I went to the pool with my family, I think I was last summer, I didn't want to go swimming so I thought I would take a nap in the shade. Well, I took my nap and when I woke up there was this guy he had to be in his 60s or 70, took a seat not too far from where I was laying and he had thes really short ass shorts like they didn't even reach finger tip test and when he sat down, he tonsils were hanging out of his shorts! I mean it looked like his shorts were splitting his sack in two o.O I quickly turned around and pretended not to see it.

• If I can see your penis I would find that a turn off yeah, because like other people would be able to see it too, like kids and elderly people hahha

• uh yeah hahaha but no I don't think they are acceptable were lots of kids are

• All the time lol but I don't think its okay for you to wear them in public places. I mean there's kids & most people don't wanna see all that lol

• Turn off

• a couple of times. it was funny

• I don't think people want to see your junk.

• Well, I can imagine if they're that thin it wouldn't be appropriate to wear them in public, but I also appreciate checking out guys' packages at the beach, so...lol

• haha so you've actually seen this happen before?

• haha well I guess that's understandable.. I've never worn anything like this before.. so I guess you're saying go for it? lol

• Well, it depends on where you'll be wearing them. If it's primarily in a place where there aren't many children, then go for it. If not though it could be a little tacky lol

What Guys Said 2

• I grew up at a beach where the water was extremely cold. It made my weener shrink up til it was smaller than yours probably is on a nice warm day. So no, I'm glad I didn't have such a bathing suit.

• Get different ones. I made the same mistake you did. I bought the White Hurley swim trunks but didn't realize how think it was. If I get wet people are gonna be able to see everything.

• *thin it was*

• wow.. so what in the world are swim suit designers thinking? it looks like not even girls like the trunks showing off that much?

• they're trying to appeal to the hipster crowd. I need netting or else you can see my d*** and balls flop when I'm walking. I need thicker material or else its gonna give me a wedgie thus seperating out my butt cheeks.

Be careful what you pick