Do you check out girls/guys when they are sunbathing?

I avoid looking at people to give them their privacy when I'm at the pool or beach. Do you do the same or do you take a good look? If you look do you do it subtly? Do you compare yourself to others of the same gender when you get to see them so exposed?

The guys answers seem to be ignoring the comparing part of the question. Is this because guys couldn't care less about the competition or is it something they'll never admit to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep! It's like a zoo with people! Haha

What Guys Said 3

• Not really - I find it too sexually frustrating after a while.

• Re: The update - no, I don't think most guys are that self-conscious - maybe if they're seriously overweight / skinny or something? Contrary to popular belief, we also don't compare penis sizes while peeing.

• I don't know if it is self-consciousness. I know I have a hot body but I'll still notice if there's a girl around who can give me a run for my money. Kind of lets you know if you need to work on anything.

• heck yeah I look, I look to see if I can see a camel toe or something juicy what can I say I'm a horny guy

• On the rare occasion that I get to go to a sunny beach, yeah of course I check girls out. I'll do it subtly, though.

I don't compare myself to other guys, no. I'm not really competitive like that. I stay in shape for my own sake.

What Girls Said 5

• I try not to look, because it makes me uncomfortable when people look at me.

I have compared myself to others of the same gender before, as well.

• No, ha ha I'm normallyto busy to do it. and I would just try not to compare myself because itonly makes you feel sad about yourself

• yeah, one summer I took a course in cannes and our classroom faced the sunbathing area, my classmates and I were always sneaking peeks at them

• yes, all the boys ha ha well the hot ones

• Usually I'm wearing sunglasses, so I check out guys freely :-P

And unfortunately I do compare myself to other girls...I'm thin, but I still can't help it.

• I used to think I was safe behind my shades too until I watched my friend who was under the same disillusion. Unless they have mirror lenses the bright sunlight will make them more transparent than you think.

• lol oh good to know!