Girls who go out in flats? thoughts.

I am trying to impress again I have known for ages, he is really good looking and I have this really pretty dress to wear out tonight but are guys attracted to girls in flat shoes? I feel like it makes my legs look chubby but I am really tall (5"11) in heel about (6"1-2) and feel like I just tower over everyone

Most Helpful Guy

• Well yes heels are sexy, but flats wouln't make you less sexier or unattractive. I would say wear what makes you more confident, as that's what going to matter more. There are plenty of models who are 5-11 and wear heels by the way :)

What is his height, even if you end up 2-3 inches above his height don't worry about it if you want to wear heels. A lot of guys wouln't care at all. There is also an option to wear smaller heels by the way middle of both.

What Guys Said 6

• Being I'm one who appreciates the female feet and pedicures as well as sandals, I feel like there are plenty of sexy looking sandals that are flat or very near to being flat. With that said, if you are uncomfortable in heels due to your height, don't sweat it, there are plenty of flats that are very appealing to me...

Actually, there are some very sweet dress up sexy flip flop style sandals out there to choose from..

• If you wore heels would that make you taller than the guy you like? If it would, then go with the flats. If you'd still be shorter or about the same height, then wear the heels. Guys typically like women to be shorter than they are (or at least not taller), though that isn't true all the time. If you're smoking hot it won't matter how tall you are.

• In your case, because of your height, I would say to wear flats if you worry about "emasculating him" in some way.

• I have never known a guy who would care either way unless you are taller the he is.

• Either one would be fine with me.

• Unless he's taller than you even when you wear heels, go for flats.

What Girls Said 6

• I have this problem to, and so I basically wear heels ALL the time (I'm 5'2'').

I know people will tell you that it will make you too tall, but honestly, just go for it, especially if it makes you more confident. A secure guy won't care if you're a taller girl.

• if he is taller than you in heels then wear them, my guy friends prefer heels over flats.

• I don't think a guy would not talk to you only because you aren't wearing heels

• Just wear a wedge heel then it won't make that big of a difference.

• heels do look sexier, I know they make a difference for me because I am short so I need the boost to make my legs sexier. But, you are already tall so you are probably fine w/flats.

• I have the same problem, I am 5'8'' and I would love to wear heels but I feel like an amazon women when I do...

• Some guys like tall girls. I do.

• Think about it models are 5-9+ usually :)

Guys love VS models? You're not an amazon. Just because some guys may feel intimidated with taller girls doesn't mean they don't fine them attractive. And many guys like taller girls. Heels are sexy regardless of your height. Just need confidence :)

Tell me do guys notice you more when you're in heels or flats?