Tall girls, how does your tallness affect your dating life?

Tall girls, how often do you think you get asked out compared to average-height and short girls? Do you think different guys ask you out than the ones who ask out average-height and short girls? Any other comments?

I’m guessing most of you know whether you’re tall or not. In case not, here’s a list of average heights for men and women in various countries: link

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it really affects me because I only like tall guys and since they are taller than me they ask me out, it doesn't affect me

What Girls Said 7

• I'm almost 6'3", and I think it's affected it a little bit. I mean, some guys don't like varying from the typical idea of the girl being shorter. But at the same time, I've had guys as me out that were 7 inches shorter than me. I guess it really depends. As for my preference, I prefer taller guys, but it really doesn't matter to me. I'm dating a shorter guy right now and I'm as happy as a clam! :)

• What is your perference on a "tall" woman?

• I'm 17 and 6'1. I've been asked out about 5 times. I don't know how to compare it to other girls because I don't really care enough to find out how many time the girls that are "average" height get ask out.

• I'm 6' and 19 years old. I have been asked out a grand total of once in my lifetime...needless to say I get asked out less. I don't have a large enough sample size to be able to make any comments about the types of guys that ask me out.

• it doesn't xD I attract guys because of my personality and overall beauty, and is funny teasing guys when they are shorter xD

• It might have ha ha because I haven't have a relationship to date haha

• Badly, it seems guys only like tall girls if their super skinny (sorry but I'm a normal looking person.. just taller)

What Guys Said 0