How much do looks really matter to you?

When dating, how important are looks to you?

Both girls and guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe like something between 60 or 70 percent.

What Girls Said 6

• A lot. I can't get with a guy who I don't think is sexy. He don't have to be perfect but I have to think he is sexy

• i have to find the person attractive. and usually when I like someone I start to find them attractive even if I didn't before. usually I find myself falling for taller guys with a nice smile. I have also liked someone who wasn't all that attractive before too though, because he was a sweetheart and we shared common interests.

• i can't say looks don't matter to me, they do, a lot most of the times, but i´ve liked guys before even if they werent as hot to me just because of how they are

• It doesn't matter in the sense that, I don't go looking for pretty people. I look for people who I find attractive and compatible. It has to be both. There are situations in which you don't think someone's attractive but after knowing them, you start seeing them in a different light. But most of the times, you first like the looks, then the personality. If he's beautiful and turns out to be a douche, he instantly becomes ugly. So, I think these things are tied together.

• Somewhat. I like a nice smile, so I can't get over really crooked teeth, especially upper ones. Acne and zits are also a turn off. I have preferences for other things, but they're not mandatory.

• 60 percent.

he should like the way he looks too.

What Guys Said 5

• As long as she can get me a boner, it's all good.

• Looks are definitely important for dating, but other factors matter more. All I need is a pretty face though, so its not that hard.

• Looks matter much like money/

• if there is no physical attraction, then sadly nothing can happen

• They matter A LOT. But if it's going to be anything more than a one-night stand, personality and intelligence and shared interests also matter A LOT.