Should I be OK with this?

Ok so I've been talking to this guy for a while about having a realtionship (he was living in another state so we met oniline ) anways I thought he lost interest cause we weren't talking so I posted an ad on CL ( I know dumb but I was bored and didn't feel like going out) anyways he finally called me and we were talking about meeting up and it was all good he was happy to be here and see me he said I was all I wanted in a girl... then I checked my email and I saw he replied to my ad (not knowing its me)... I don't know if I should be mad Because we aren't legit together yet so I can look and he can too but still that means he's looking for other girls...what should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• LOL you put up the add... he probably ONLY FOUND IT BECAUSE IT HAD YOU'RE NAME/PROFILE NAME INFORMATION RELATING TO YOU! IN IT! YOU'RE FAULT!

• sorry I didn't mention that its anon so I didn't put my name on it or picture its just a little words about me and stuff... nothing to identify myself

• true, very true, but I honestly didn't think he was interested anymore... so I moved on like everyone does...then when he finally calls me back and tells me all this amazing stuff (after the ads been out) he replies to it. After telling me I'm the girl he's wanted

• Maybe he thought you moved on as well

What Girls Said 1

• Two important things missing here, did he reply to the ad before or after calling you?

Did you give him a straight answer when he called or leave him wondering?

Either way I don't think you should be too annoyed, it is obviously not at that serious a point yet. Personally I'd just be wary of him since he sounds a bit hot and cold.