If money and age restriction weren't an issue, would you undergo cosmetic surgery to enhance your look?

If money and age restriction weren't an issue, would you want to undergo cosmetic surgery to enhance your look? Why or why not?

If yes, what do you want to change about your look?

• Yes, I would.
  • No, I wouldn't.
  • Money and age aren't the only issues to me. There are other reasons why I'm not doing it even though I really want to.
  • See answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was born an original I refuse to die a copy.

God made me the way he intended too.

What Guys Said 19

• Q: If money and age restriction weren't an issue, would you want to undergo cosmetic surgery to enhance your look? Why or why not?

A: I'd work on a lot of things to enhance it since I'd have money AND the time but going under the knife isn't an option cause the long run effects aren't really cherish-able.

Q: If yes, what do you want to change about your look?

A: Answer is NO. Nature has brought me a long way from an ugly duckling (both in looks and thought) to where I am and I appreciate that. I like myself the way I am and fraternize with those who like it that way too :D

• There have been a few times where I wished I looked better, but honestly, I wouldn't undergo cosmetic surgery. I feel like changing my face is a major disrespect to my parent's genes and overall bloodline. Besides, even if I don't find myself particularly attractive, it hasn't really stopped me from being able to get into relationships and I'm thankful for that.

• There are many types of beauty. In the west is forced one. Small breasts can be nice as big. What about inner beauty? Inner beauty can not buy. Beauty is not only the body but also the soul, temper. Money can not buy happiness or complacency. I know the average beautiful women who are happy, and unhappy beautiful woman.

• No. It goes against my personal beliefs. The only exception is for reconstruction purposes and other similar, practical circumstances.

• Nah im good, I dont think Im anything special but I am me and I am comfortable with me.

• No, god no. I'm not vain and I wouldn't want to be with someone so shallow that I felt I had to do that anyways. I'm not perfect, but f*** that.

• nah, face wise I like the way I look.

Although occasionally hitting the gym is on my near future need to do list. I think if I hit the gym it will enhance my body and I'll naturally look more appealing.

• F*** no. The only time I'd consider cosmetic surgery is if I was in an accident and it was medically relevant to repair what was damaged.

• Yeah...why not? I'd reduce my height by some inches,if it was for free

• Nah, I actually legitimately like the way I look.

• Not even if I was paid unless the amount was absolutely humongous and the surgery minuscule.

• few things natural r best all d cosmetic procedures leaves some kind of scare behind so better accept urself as u r unless u want to go to hollywood,, even then u will a decade later regret getting procedures done on natural body

• No, but maybe something to bring foreward my hairline if it didn't involved anything invasive.

• I can be more dangerous than you realize. Very risky, deadly even.

• I'm happy with being average looking. That way I can do Boxing and not worry about messing up my looks from getting punched a lot since there's nothing to mess up.

• Not quite worth it.

• I would not because God made me how I am for a reason :)

• Money/age can't give you height #forevershort. Other than that I'd rather use the money to have a healthier diet and a great personal trainer

• Plastic surgery always looks weird. And I don't have any major faults. I just wish I was better looking overall. That's not something that surgery can fix.

What Girls Said 16

• No, I wouldn't, because I feel that I am beautiful just the way that I am. I think that the features most people would consider as flaws are actually some of the most beautiful things about a person. It's what makes you interesting to look at.

I don't think that cosmetic surgery enhances anyone's look. I think most people look far worse after cosmetic surgery.

Cosmetic surgery makes a person look much less natural, and I think the natural look is the most beautiful on women.

• I agree with the other answerer below. I would love to be beautiful, but at what cost? That might change my personality and turn me into someone I don't even recognize. I'd rather find someone who loves and accepts me for how I look than go to all that trouble and risk becoming a different person because of it.

• I would, but I'm also worried about the scar. So I pick C.

• Nah- I feel pretty good about what I'm working with.

I used to want to be blond, but then one time I put on this blond wig and it was terrible. That color hair made my face look PINK, y'all- like I was carved out of ham. After that I figured I'm better off the way I am. I still feel that way.

• I would not do plastic surgery, simply cos once you do one procedure, you will keep coming back for more as you start to "find" more imperfections on your body. There is also that nightmare that I have of waking up one day and looking like joan rivers. I would rather have lines of wrinkles then looking like a caricature.

• No, it is a high risk on your health and I'm sure I would feel worse because I wasn't able to love myself for how I looked.

• I'd rather avoid surgery of any kind if at all possible.

• Face wise nothing there to change other wise I would have some veneers and mastopexy and go a size smaller just that

• I'm too scared to go under the knife, and there's so much possibility of sh*t going wrong.

• No I wouldn't. Prefer the original me even though I am not beautiful/pretty/cute etc. I don't want to deceive others especially myself

• Yes

I'm oh so shallow, oh so vain and oh so superficial, but I'll be the first to openly post yes

• I'm pretty satisfied with my features. The only thing I want is to lighten my skin and get laser hair removal but those are not surgical.

• Sure. I would change almost everything in my body.

• Nip/Tick (of all shows :-P) had a great quote about plastic surgery -

"What we do here is let people externalize the hate they feel about themselves."

No, I wouldn't want plastic surgery. I love the reconstructive surgeries they do, helping people achieve physical normality, better breathing, etc. But purely cosmetic surgeries? That I don't like and I have issues with what people do to themselves in the name of vanity.

I voted B.

• There are things I don't like about myself, however, I think I would be too afraid to undergo surgery for fear that it might look worse then it did before. I would like to change my nose since at the side I have a bump.

• I'd like to be beautiful, but I'm also worried what indulging vanity will do to my character. Our modern society is very hedonistic and superficial -- I don't want to be beautiful on the outside and empty and ugly on the inside. It's be fantastic to balance both, but we really only seem to be able to pursue so many ideals.