i want to get the phrase Live, Laugh, Love in script on both of my wrist do you think this will be cute or will it not look okay

that phrase does have special meaning to me, My mom use to write "always remember to live, laugh love" on the bottom of all of my birthday cards when I was growing up and she passed away six years ago and I thought it would be a good reminder to see that

Most Helpful Girl

• the expression of a mere opinion doesn't deserve disagreement unless it was morally wrong. wth would disagree with just someone saying it's cute? what if I disagreed with someone saying it's ugly? it's just an opinion that doesn't merit any disagree or agreeing.

What Guys Said 1

• Is pharse some new lingo like Farsi or Pharisee? It's not a bad phrase to have around, but I wouldn't put it on my wrist, and certainly not on both of them. Maybe you could put it somewhere more discrete that can be covered up should you ever choose to like if you were going for a professional job interview (kind of hard to cover the wrists).

Honestly though, I don't really like tattoos. If it were me I would put the phrase on my screen saver and maybe on a little framed note where I would see it often. It's nice that you want to put something up to remember your mom.

• I agree that it's a really sweet thought and I'm sure your mother is somewhere appreciating your sincerity-- that said... I would not get the tattoos; most of the time they just end up making you look sorta cheap. why not put it on a post-it and stick it to your bathroom mirror?

my mom died too and with mother;s day coming up, I know how you must be feeling. celebrate her! but you don't need to get a tattoo in order to show your love. :)

What Girls Said 3

• I think that would be a great idea. It's definitely cute.

• cliche! if you are going to get a tattoo, get something with a special meaning. it should have a story behind it that means a lot to you. don't just get one because you want to be cool. and put it someplace that you can cover it up.

• To clarify, get something that reminds you of something special and uncommon. 'live, laugh, love' is everywhere. get something with a story behind it. don't get something that people can read and automatically know most of the story behind it. be more original.

• The point is that it means something to me, why should I care if the pharse is everywhere or not, and weather or not people know the story behind, all that matters is that I know the story behind it

• Sure, I really don't care. But if you didn't care about others' opinion, you wouldn't have asked this question. Many people will see it, roll their eyes, and think, 'cliche!'. Do it if you want, it's your body.

• it would be cute if that's what you really want