Girlfriend needs a new bikini for vacation

I want to get my girl a sexy bikini that shows off her booty.. I checked out VS but it looks like they have more coverage than I was hoping for.. I'm looking for something that would cover about half of her ass.. Has anyone worn a bikini like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• First consider, do you like it when she tries to change the way you dress? Just make sure she's OK with you buying her a new bikini. She may not want to wear what you want her to wear. I suggest you take her shopping, let her choose what she likes, (you can suggest what you like, but don't push something on her that she's uncomfortable with). Then give her lots of compliments when she tries something on that you especially like. But ultimately, don't force her to wear something she is uncomfortable with, or she might just end up hating the vacation.

What Girls Said 7

• i have bought similar bikinis from link and link

i think they might have what your looking for. I have also found some I like at shops and venders near beaches...

• Maybe you should take her with you so you don't get her something she'll feel uncomfortable wearing. Then just search through the mall until you find something.

• 0|0
    • These look good! Have you bought these before?

• no,but I know brazilian style bottoms can make even a wall look sexy

• Like brazilian ones, maybe you'll find some in lulus.com or forever21

• hmm fredrick's of hollywood ?

• Vs has Brazilian style bikini bottoms. They have many different tops... I like the halter and bandeau style tops but if you want her at her skimpiest then get her a triangle top.

• Try Ross or Dd's

What Guys Said 2

• how does she feel about wearing something like that?

• it's a little out of her comfort zone but she said she'd give it a shot as long as it's not too crazy

• i remember a website for really sexy bikini's not sure if it still exists but was one site called " wicked weasel " bikinis and they were revealing and sexy as hell , might still be open give it a search , OK I just checked there still in business and definity what your looking for , might have to order online though but they have the sexiest bikini's I've ever seen

• some of those alittle too much(sheer? lol) but the bond girl one is super cute!