Girls, would you Change your boob size?

I have sort of large breasts, DD's/DDD's to be exact. At first I was glad to have big boobs because of how easy I could get attention from guys, but as I get older and older I am now starting to notice what the consequences of having big boobs are. 1) Clothes Size. Whenever I go shopping for clothes I always have to go for bigger sizes because of my boobs. I'm not even that big a girl it's all my boobs!

2) I instantly look bigger. Because of my big boob size the clothes I wear make me look way bigger than I really am.

3) eventually they may cause bad back problems.

And there are many other reasons I hate my boobs. I would love to in the future get surgery to change into a B cup size. How many of you girls would like to change your size and explain why.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have DD/DDDs as well, but I'm a larger girl, so they fit with my body and I look proportionate. I only wish they were more perky! But that's not happening without surgery...so anyway...

Bigger sizes is just a consequence of having big t*ts. Stretchier type fabrics are your friend. And you can have clothes taken in and altered so they fit better elsewhere and look better on.

But also, definitely get measured if you have not done so recently to ensure that you are wearing the right size and are also wearing a good style of bra for your breast type. I know personally, I looked so much better once I got measured and found which size I need to wear and found a good supportive style, it looked like I had lost weight.

I like my boobs the size that they are, because they fit with my body. So far I haven't had any back pain problems. I am trying to lose weight, but I'm worried that I'll lose my boobs. And if I do, I might be one of those people who gets a boob job. I'm so used to having large breasts and I feel so feminine and curvy with them, which I like, that if I lost too many cup sizes if I lose weight, I'd probably want to bump my size back up.

What Guys Said 5

• Oh, gosh - you girls are crazy - when you will ever be satisfied?

When you got small boobs it's a fierce fest of insecurity, you keep bashing all men only because we're genetically pre-determined to like boobs, you're collecting money and checking out who's the best surgeon out there, you talk which push-up bra is the best and so on

( I have to add - push-up bras are like packages of chips - they seem large but when you open them it's an instant disappointment )

..and when you got them large - OMG, you can't find the right clothes! Well, boo - hoo, does finding clothes ever compare to any of the misery what's described on the second paragraph?

I'd understand back problems but if you're sporty you shouldn't have them as well as you're quite young, but if you have sedentary lifestyle of course you'll have them with large boobs.. also are you doing ab workouts? If not then you have no idea what means "back pain"

• I work out every day, and I still suffer from back pain because of big breasts.

It doesn't just happen to people who are out of shape.

• don't get me wrong DD/ DDD are an awesome size, but if you have back pain, I would definitely suggest getting a reduction. How bad does you back hurt at the end of the day? What about after working out?

• C cup is the perfect size. the girl looks great in anything and they are the perfect size for hands!

• Honestly, that sound incredibly hot! What's your band size?

• i have hear of many women do a breast reduction and its help there back out a lot, save your money and get it done.

What Girls Said 16

• I'd like them to be one cup size bigger. I'm proportional but I envy women who are naturally blessed to be more than proportional. But it's not that big a deal for me and I certainly wouldn't have surgery or anything given it's not a health issue or a major issue that affects my life. But if I could wave a magic wand and Presto! One cup size! that would be good.

I have a friend who's slender and has DD boobs. It does affect her lifestyle. She can't wear certain clothes or jog. She used to want them reduced for that reason but now that she's in her late 20s she likes having bigger boobs. Guys are always falling in love with her, lol.

• nope I'm happy with my D's just the way they are:)

• I used to have bigger boobs until I started running. I went from a 34 d to maybe a b...If I I haven't been wearing bras ever since. And I love it. Boobs suck, they annoy me. I could always add padding and stuff and push up when necessary. But as of now I love having a flat chest. Less underwire and fat to worry about.

• They aren't that big butI wouldn't change them

• For my size, I think my breasts are too small. I have these small chubby adolescent boy boobs, and I hate them! :( I'd like to be a cup size or 2 bigger to even things out.

• I have a B cup and I wish I had Cs, but I wouldn't actually go about having them enlarged. If I had DDD, I would probably get a reduction myself because I wouldn't be able to handle the back pain.

• No, I love my boobs

• I used to wish they were like B cup but I have accepted them.

• no, mines are the perfect size for me.

• yes I'm a d but wanna be an e.

• Yes. My boobs are too big.

• YES YES YES

I want at least a B cup...I basically have no boobs, the smallest A cup size...

I hate it sfm

• You shouldn't hate your boob size...

they're only boobs

be lucky that you have them. guys(most) aren't cool enough to have boobies lulz

excluding the ones with moobs.

• I despise my boobs

I feel like a 12 year old

• I want a small C cup so bad. A is to small :(( the only perk about A cup is they look nice and perky without bra on and in sheer tops.

• I had DDDs when I was fat. After losing the weight, I still have DDs.

I'm usually okay with the size, although they do hurt my back and shoulders sometimes. It also would be nice to be able to jog/run without it hurting/bothering me so much.

I don't know if I'd change them, probably not.

• No. I have C's and like them the way they are. I fill out bikinis and dresses well, and my boobs aren't so big that they sag.

• love love love to be flat chested, I'm an athlete..