Why do people look at me like I'm some kind of painting or statue?

People (not every single person)always look at me like I'm some kind of painting on a ******* wall. Like they're looking at my details. Some do smile, but when they have a netural stare, they look at my face like they are really paying attention.

This isn't in my head. I know when people aren't paying attention or when they are

I have been told that I look different then most people but then I been told by girls that I'm the kind of girl a lot of guys at college would go for. Which isn't true because noody even talked to me. They would just stare.

I'm European but some think I'm Spanish or middle eastern. You know how annoying it is to be looked at it you are a billboard, or some kind of painting? Like they think you don't know you're staring? I get so mad at this too. Like one day I want to say something, but that would be trashy I guess.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe they find you attractive and are intimidated by your looks, so they freeze up or something. Just don't let it get to you and talk to them as naturally as you can. You're angry, we can see that, but you're gonna need to flush that all out. Calm yourself and appear more peaceful, and in their eyes they'll feel more comfortable talking with you.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like you're prettier than you realize. For you it's weird and uncomfortable, for them most of them don't mean any harm they just think you're pretty. I'm sure you look at attractive pp