Blondes or brunettes

come on spill the beans :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Is there any particular reason that people always exclude black hair from these questions? Black hair is far and away the most common of all hair colors, so it seems like it deserves its own place in these polls.

Red hair is my favorite, generally, although sometimes it can be really ugly. Brown hair is more consistent, I guess.

What Guys Said 2

• Niether one for me. Give me black hair, brown eyes, and brown skin, and I'm ok fine.

• this questions getting old...i already said I prefer the redheads, but if I had to choose it'd be brunette

What Girls Said 3

• i'm a brunette, I've liked guys with blond, brown, red or black hair. lol, so I guess it doesn't really matter to me as a girl. guys, I think they think the same way, but some do like certain colours I guess...or not...depends

• im saying Blonde just because I'm blonde lol..but seriously, personality shines through! if you have a really sweet brunette girl that you are in love with and then dyes her hair blonde, are you just going to stop loving her? x

• Love is love and I think there need to be a strong reason to stop it, but if I was in love with a brunette, I would be really disappointed is she dyed her hair blonde.

• Every guy's going to say Brown hair! No guys on this site like us poor old blonds :(