What would be the height of the ''bombshell''

If a girl is gorgeous, what height do you imagine she must be?

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Anywhere between 2 and 50 feet tall... Not good enough? I picture them as being realistic heights. I guess it depends on her race. I would imagine an Asian bombshell as being shorter than a white bombshell. I picture they are average height for their race.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• well if she is suppose to be tall than in the 5'8-6'0 range but not any taller than that but often girls are short so I'd say realistically she is going to be no more than 5'8

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls seem to think that a bombshell needs to be a tall Victoria's Secret model.

Guys generally don't care. Hot is hot. Who are you trying to impress? Guys or other girls?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm only 5'1 so I would like a drop dead gorgeous girl to be between 4'10 to 5'6 but generally speaking as long as she's less than 6ft tall I'm okay with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height doesn't matter, but I prefer equal shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well whenever I think of bombshell I think of a girl around 5'10''. But honestly, girl's don't need to be a certain height to be considered a bombshell. Unfortunately, us guys need to be a certain height to be hot. I seriously hate that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just work on my personality and keep my self groomed. (5ft1inch tall) I've had a few girl friends in the past so it seems to work.

• Basically any height

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say at least 5'8''.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• There is no height requirement to be a bombshell

A girl is either hot or she isn't

Most tall girls don't resemble VS models just as most short girls don't look like Maria Menounos or Sofia Vergara

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there is a height set in stone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say any height can be a bombshell.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say there is no set height

0|0
    0|0
  • actually none. I imagine a certain body type with gorgeous but not a height. I just imagine hourglass curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really tall. Whenever I hear "bombshell" I think of victoria secret models which are like over 5'10! :O

0|0
    0|0