Ladies i really need shoe help!

I work in retail and I stand on my feet for 8 hours a day and since its summer I can't be wearing my workout sneakers to work all the time. My feet need to breathe.

So I have selected two pairs of shoes that I "might" be interested in.

I hear Tom's shoes are the BEST and oh so lovely, yada yada... etc.

and the other shoes are Sketchers and the reviews seem to be "outstanding".

Honestly both shoes look hideous and they're not "ME" so to say or not my style. But besides that I need something comfortable and black to wear to work.

Here are the links ... I'm sure most of you know how Tom's look like, since all the girls in NYC wear them.

link

link

Guys can answer too ..if they want (or if their girlfriends/wives/partner has these and what their experience is)

Thanks.

Thanks for all the answer :-) I appreciate it, I went with Bobs shoes, theyre just like Tom's and VERY light and comfy :-)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• If you go to the store, and browse around the "as seen on tv" section, you will probably find something called "Strutz". They are $10. I highly recommend them, they are for your feet and you can wear any shoe with them, even barefoot. It helps to alleviate the pain of the arch in your foot (since that's mainly where all of it goes

What Girls Said 7

• The place I work won't allow either of those shoes because they are casual.

For Toms I would go with the crochet womens classic...

They come in a bunch of cute colors ;)

also...

Im am obsessed with betsey johnson bliiingg flats right now

(they come in black and beige)

.. decisions decisions lol!

• The Toms look better. I would either go with those or try to find some cute flats wherever you live and buy the insertable comfort soles. It is a shame that you can't wear open-toed shoes, because I found the most comfortable sandals from Nike... I think they're made with memory foam and my feet literally feel like I'm walking on pillows all day.

• I think I know which ones you're talking about, they have a cushion footbed... I wanted those too for sneakers but I can't find my size >.< but yeah those look and feel heavenly.

• i just got these ballet flats by diesel link

• I think that toms look better, the others are kind of butchy or matronly.

• i love toms

• I think the Tom's shoes looks better, although both shoes are balck.

But the Tom's shape seems more attractive and can go with almost all outfits

• Take them off at break. know being behind counter people don't see your shoes!