What on earth is going on?

6 months ago I used to be really close to this guy. We almost ended up dating...But things got mixed up in the cross fire of a messy situation.

He's given me a bunch of space and after reaching out to me on Sunday we've entered back into the awkward staring contests. He won't drop my gaze when we lock eyes. There is no flirty smiles etc...Just locked eyes and I don't know transparency. We can't hide our emotions around each other..It's dangerous actually.

He's been watching me and paying attention to my moods over the last few months, he'd have toto know that I'm going really well. - he remarked that I looked really happy.

We haven't had a flirt conversation but he's drifted back in and I always see him watching me from across the room.

Is he curious, interested or just looking out for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he just wants to keep things cool with you.

What Guys Said 2

• Looking out. Maybe you should talk to him. Just be like wassup and go with the flow.

• It seemst hat he's really into you

What Girls Said 1

• just flirt and se eif he likes you back.