Does height really matter for the girls?

Just wanted to ask.. Is height really an issue with some girls, or most of them? Just want to know your opinion. Yeah I'm short I know but most of the girls I manage to attract is usually taller than me.. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• only if I heels

What Girls Said 5

• no, it is not something that I care about, if a guy is smaller than me I wouldn't care as long as there wasn't a HUGE difference because then I would feel like a jiraffe

• Ya it matters to me, but you if she's already attracted to you, you have nothing to worry about

• Yes, it's important for me. But I wouldn't reject a guy just based on his height.

• I don't really care that much about height.

• It matters to a lot of girls.

What Guys Said 2

• Well I'm 6'2" and trust me, I have not really gotten that much attention from girls as tall men are "supposed" to get. If anything, my height has served as a disadvantage because at dances and even dating I have been rejected for being too tall. I guess you win some and lose some.

• Rejected for being too tall? That makes no sense to me, I love tall men.

• It really matters for girls since they want to be the most perfect woman.