What's with jean styles these days? Why don't they fit normal people?

My jean size is correctly measured, both for waist, and leg, but I can't wear them Because my junk is too big for the cut. I tried "boot" cut, and "easy" cut too, but they just don't fit me in the crotch area.

The only jeans I can get away with wearing are, either a size too large (which is baggy in the ass =) or "baggy" cut, which makes me look scruffy. Who the Hell designs these things?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jeans seem to be styled for ultra skinny guys these days; they only look good on models, in other words. I find that even though I'm fit, the jeans that I can fit into are baggy in the seat and hips area, just as in your situation. They're cut too skinny in the calves and thighs. Not a problem for the average male model, b ut most of us aren't built like that, even if we are very fit.

We are finding the same [problems women have always had: clothes look great on skinny models, but not on most women, even fairly fit ones.

What Girls Said 2

• buy chinos, I think they have more space.

• My ex used to buy a size bigger, it looked fine, one size bigger is not that bad. Just be patient and check out more stores.

What Guys Said 3

• yeah you notice how the crotch area rides up to high right? And it always gives me a wedgie when wearing jeans.

I never wear jeans anymore. These designers cater to what would have been considered homosexual looks 5 years ago. skinny jeans my ass

• I'm trying to figure out how jeans fads went from super baggy jeans to super skinny jeans.

• Guys with small junk are usually the fashion designers. lol I don't wear jeans anymore.