Do you ever look through old photo albums of yourself?

do you ever go through old photo albums of yourself or maybe relatives or friends?

What makes you do so if you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• most of the time is when I clean up my room saw the photo albums and flip thought and laugh bout myself :)

• thanks for ba :p wonder how you look when you re little :p

• are you a chameleon ?lol..its cool that your color changes...asian don't change color naturally :(

• It's OK I like natural Asian hair ;)

What Girls Said 15

• I do it when I find them in my house. I look at the photos to see how much I changed and the clothes I wore ahha

• I do it anytime I'm on Facebook with myself or anyone really.. I like to see how people change over the years! It's cool! :) Like a time lapse.

• I do, sometimes. I only have one photo album and that's from when I was 0-7 years old. Luckily I've thrown out/deleted almost all of my teenage pictures because they're so embarrassing to look at, haha. I've only kept the normal ones.

• Yes, and I hate myself for wearing the clothes I used to and not doing my make up correctly ahhaha

• yes its just interesting to see the transformations we have all made from say high school to college life or college 2 being a graduate!

• Yeah, to see how me and everyone has changed. Also to remember things like vacations and stuff.

• yes. nostalgia. I'm super sentimental.

• Lookin back at pictures make me think of all the great memories we once had.

• Yep. And then I cry and crawl into my bed and stay in there for a couple of days.

• no, I look terrible in pictures.

• yes, and I am embarassed every time

• Lol I did earlier and I don't know just to see how much I've changed it's crazy.

• ya looking at how my hair grew

• I do not

• I don't. It's a mixture of good and bad memories but still I don't wanna be reminded of those old times anymore as it's all in the past.

• so do you even take pictures?

• I'm mostly being photo taken by my family or friends. I never take photos of myself if that makes sense.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope. I don't keep any myself.

• I do at times. Usually when I just feel bored and want to refresh my memory of my past. Usually look at old albums once or twice a year.

• of course I do. all the time, and its a really good inspiration let me tell you