Guy catches me staring at him, I stop looking, he smirks and stares?

what does that me. especially if he said something to me 30 min before and I pretty much ignored he even talked to me lol

we're both in college by the way and he's cute and popular.

Most Helpful Guy

• He knows you like him

• and he doesn't like me back. Because the mutual staring thing is happening for months now... and he doesn't make any effort to talk to me.

• I've seen him be friendly flirtly with other girls around me and he seems very confident and is a good speaker too lol ugh I wish guys I liked for once actually liked me back!

• well did he say he didn't? talk to him and ask him out! it's the only way you'll ACTUALLY know. Otherwise you're only assuming.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• i would say he thinks you are attracted to him that is why he smirks

• so then after I got caught staring twice more...he then starred me down 2-3 times different occasions and held eye contact... even once I stopped. what does that mean? But then I talked to him and he diverted eye contact, which was a different occassion too lol

• he smirked because he knows you are attracted to him

• he noticed that you are attracted to him

• He's not surprised you like him……

btw I thought guys aren't popular in college since there's so many ppl

• id do the same when guys look...its like a whatever ohh now he wants me thing

• like whatever and that your not interested right? just a compliment to you lol