Whats so special about long legs?

I have skinny long legs and I hate it. I hate being tall. I'm skinny and tall but I do have some curves . Well my stomach looks like a hour glass if that makes since . From the sides it curves in and then out. I wear a size two. Everyone says that I'm really skinny though. And they say my butt is growing ._. Lol. But what's so special about long legs ? I don't get it.

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Long legs, tight shapely butt, thin waist and big, firm boobs: all of that is hot! ;-)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Fishing for comments, are we?

4|0
    0|0
  • I don't care for long legs as much as I like to see leg.

Personally, I like shorter women because I am very tall.

But I like a woman to show their legs in skirts/dresses/nylons. Legs are a calling card for a lot of men meaning we take notice. So longer legs, seeing as they are on a taller women, are even more noticeable.

0|0
    0|0
  • telling the truth it all related to sex as men enjoy having sex with a girls having long leg as she suit to him during sex and is able to speard her leg more which oviouly men enjoy

0|0
    0|0
  • Long legs are good if theyre not skinny

2|0
    0|0
  • they are sexy when a girl wears shorts

0|1
    0|0
  • they are just nice. don't now why, just are

0|0
    0|0
  • They are voluptuous, that is what is so special. Be happy with them.

0|0
    0|1
  • Be happy you're special.

Can't put my finger on it , but my friend always said "You & those tall lank girls"

0|0
    1|0
  • Clearly you have seen their splendor, so I'm confused how you can ask this question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two words: Stacy Keibler

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think people focus on the length of the legs but the look of the legs but legs are only relevant if the face is nice too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously you don't need this question answered since you've "innocently" described how perfect your body is because of your long legs. Yeaaahh, but since you clearly want a compliment ill just say that long legs are sexy. Short legs can be sexy too depending on the guy. It's Not that big of a deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't know they just look nice, more so if you are wearing heels, trust me, you are going to love them afterwards

0|1
    0|0
  • I notice guys are more about shape (leanness) whereas girls are about length

I don't know. I'd never heard of the long leg thing until here

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it just makes the girl sexy or whatever when she wears dresses or shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • they look classy and elegant

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering you are describing what a model looks like, (body wise) I'm sure you can see that is considered ideal in the fashion world. Be happy with your body--people would kill for it. Don't hate your body, at least you have legs & can walk, some would kill for that as well.

2|0
    0|0