This question applies to females, homosexuals and bisexuals/ What do you look for in guys??

Mainly cause this is a general question and it would be interesting to see peoples opinions.

Ready...Go!

Most Helpful Girl

• First and foremost, great personality.

Kinnd

Caring

Respectful

Loyal

Generous

knowledgeable

Wise

FUNNY

Understanding

Patient

Calm

Family oriented

But, as for appearance...I can compromise a bit. My ideal doesn't exist...actually he does but uh..he probably doesn't know we are soulmates yet.

I like..

perfect teeth, nice smile

Beautiful dark colored eyes

jet black hair

Olive tone to dark skin

Tallness 5'11+++

All American guy type of style. (Fresh jeans, tee and sneakers)

Facial hair

Etc

But those are just the looks I like. I can compromise on a lot of those things.

But, looks and personality ain't sh*t yet without priorities.

This guy has to have education, a job and a car. No kids allowed.

What Girls Said 14

• humility, innocence, I also like guys that can be both sensitive and strong at the same time - like somebody who is tough and hard working and good in school - but also somebody who gives his mother a hug and cries on mothers day etc...

I also like guys that are shrewd - people who can detect evil in others from a mile away - I think that's one of the sexiest things a guy can have is social shrewdness.

And I like guys that are selfish but respectful: Because if you don't love yourself you won't be able to love anybody else either.

• 5 things! :D

1/ someone who is #kindhearted is a must who is conscious and considerate to those around him..

2/ Morals someone who has strong values and morals

3/ sense of humour! Like I always say a pretty face gets boring quick

4/ family orientated because I am..

5/ exciting, spontaneous and wild .. I want someone who will thrill me ..

Is what I would say if I was single :/ haha

• same views on important issues (which is why I'll probably become the oldest virgin in history),sarcastic piece of sh*t,yet caring,doesn't care about what other people think of him

• Hmmmm my fiance has all these qualities lol Honest,trusting, silly/funny confident,definitely, respectful , thoughtful, romantic, spontaneous! (I'm a spunky adventure seeking individual)lol Kind and caring, and family oriented :) Patient, animal loving, sporty but not jock like. As far as looks I looove tall biker guys with an athletic frame :)

• I mainly look for respect and someone who is funny, then I see confidence and looks. I like someone who is caring and giving but also smart about those things.

• honest, respectful, caring, and can be sensitive. And funny is a plus.

as far as physically: personality is more important to me than attractiveness. But in attractiveness I tend to first notice his smile and then his eyes.

• I want my guy to be unique and I want him not to give a sh*t about what the other guys think about him. Peer pressure hits hard on boys..

I don't care about his figure, as long as he has charm and makes me laugh like my BFFs do.

• i look for someone who I am attracted to, somebody generous, smart and caring

• Your going to be more confused then before you asked! :P lol

• i look for someone that will make me happy

• I like a guy who's smart. We have to be able to connect intellectually. He also has to get my sense of humor and we need to be able to make each other laugh. I like when he cares about his family and wants to spend time with them. Loving animals is required. For someone as introverted as I am, I have to be comfortable enough around him to open up (this is something nobody has control of, it must have something to do with pheromones cause I haven't figured out what makes me connect better with some people over others). Having good morals and being open minded are definite pluses. Obviously, I need to feel some level of physical attraction at least initially, though what I find to be attractive isn't exactly the mainstream beliefs of what makes men attractive.

• a good sense of humor

• as a teen I know a lot of girls like guys with a lot of confidence and are outgoing. Being funny is a great plus.

and they have to be attractive

• Humble! I like a guy who has an open mind and is respectful of himself and towards others. Also a dude who wears the pants in relationships and is funny and adventurous.

What Guys Said 0