So, do gentlemen prefer...

the classic age old question on hair.

• Blonde
  • Brunette
  • Red
  • Black
  • Whatever suits her best

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever she is most comfortable with.

To me, looks can spark initial attraction but in order to hold my attention, a girl with great conversation skills and a great outlook will make me see right past her hair color, figure, or whatever other external factor you're concerned about. A true man will understand the struggle women have to put up with in order for them to feel good about themselves. Work on the inside and you won't even notice the color of your hair in the morning.

Best,

Brian

What Guys Said 11

• I prefer brunette but...not a requirement. And long hair too, prefer that as well.

• Whichever suits her best

• Black

• color doesn't matter as much as weather or not it suits her. I mean she can be as blond or brunette as she wants but doesn't mean she's hot because her hair. and if she was originally a redhead she will look kinda odd as a blond

• I love black hair, but I care more about her than I do about her hair.

• Blondes. Period.

• It depends on what the hair is paired with. I like all of the colors really, but when it comes down to it, dark hair and light eyes is the most exotic.

• whatever suits her best. obviously.

• RED!

• As I see the polls I guess your illusions are now clear !

• whatever suits her.

What Girls Said 1

• Loll, you shouldn't have put the last one on so they had to choose.

• Shes making a point in the fact that it doesn't matter the hair color, were gonna like you for you

• Yep. metaldave20 wins the cookie :P

• Yeh I know what the point is-but there's just no point in asking the question if you're going to put that option in-because that will obviously be what the majority vote.