Where is a good place to find a cheap and nice prom dress?

So I have $100 to buy a prom dress by friday (last minute decision to go) and I need to buy a dress. I don't want something long or crazy looking, short and black is fine. I have shoes and everything else, except the dress. But I was thinking that the big Forever 21 store (I think its called like XXI or something) might have something that I can get away with wearing to prom but I haven't been in that store so I'm not sure and its in another town so I don't want to drive there unless its worth it. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• You could try looking for a "Lipsy" dress. I have a really nice one that's short and black, but they do stuff that's a little more edgy than just your regular LBD. Only a little though..doesn't mean it's all crazy. link is the dress I have. I'm sure you could source some others. The main website for Lipsy is British, but I'm sure it's sold in the US too?

Good luck =)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• You'll aways find something cheap and great in forever 21, or XXI, as some may call it. Try it. There are some classy ones for under 100 bucks. You may also look for one at dillards. Some are not as pricey and you could find one within your budget.

• They have some really cute, cheap dresses at Charlotte Russe. They're roundabout 30 bucks. I don't know how widespread that chain is, but they're usually in malls.

• you can buy on this site, they have a lot of dresses, cheap and free shipping,

link

• i don't know where you live, so I can suggest stores from all over; top shop, costa blanca, sirens

• mandies? possibly... express?

• Downtown Los Angeles!