The awkward bob hairstyle!

I had a pixie cut last year and I loved it. But I'm starting to grow out my hair. It's at the awkward bob cut stage. I can't quite get it in a pony tail with out it all falling out. I hate this hair style, (Hash-tag female pains?) but unfortunately I am stuck with it for a while. My hair likes to go all frizzy if I don't blow it dry -- but it's the summer and I'd really like to try and avoid the hair dryer for the next few months.

So what are some cute simple ways I can style my hair?

How can I be "lazy" with my hair?

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• For the frizziness, I would use mousse. Most brands say you can apply to either dry or wet hair, but I find it works best when it's damp. Or maybe try a shampoo that has smoothing serum in it.

If your hair is long enough for slight waves/curls, there are foam rollers in different sizes that you can sleep in after the shower. The "Headband Curls" sounds like it would work as well. There's tons of tutorials on YouTube.

You could also use snap barrettes and bobby pins to help pin stubborn pieces of hair wherever you'd like. Hope this helps. :)

What Guys Said 1

• bobby pins are your friend.

You can experiment on the anti-frizz. My hair is shorter then yours (though 20 years ago it was practically 'awkward bob' length). When I wash it, I gel it, let it air dry, then comb through and put something else non rock solid in it. I don't think that would work for you, but consider if there's some similar approach where you put something in it that holds it while it dries.

What Girls Said 8

• Get some extensions

• get a haircut,get rid of the mullet I you still have it (i've grown out several pixie cuts and am in the process of growing out another one) side part your hair and pin one side behind your ear. use an anti-frizz serum or don't use shampoo

• why don't you use mousse or some kind of gel. then use a waterfall braid to take the hair out of your face or a headband

• check out thebeautydepartment.com maybe there are some hairstyle ideas you would like to try

• Extensions! there are some beautiful hair extensions out there made from real human hair you can get them from Sally Beauty

• Try extensions

• Just try some extensions

• just braid it close to your head