Do you like chest hair?

I was very surprised to find that most of my classmates do not like chest hair. Personally I love chest hair, I think its very sexy. Although I can't stand beards and I think id be extremely turned off by back hair. so girls, do you like chest hair?

• Yes
  • No
wow and I thought most girls swooned over Hugh Jackman(james logan/wolverine). guess not because he's got quite a bit of chest hair!

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess everyones different. I like a none but hair on his arms or tummy is cute. lol.

What Guys Said 2

• I find it disturbing that so many women prefer the unnatural over the natural. You're perpetuating unattainable false ideals.

• Well guys do too!, don't you prefer a girl having no hair at all down there?

• I do not prefer that. What I said applies to what women do to themselves as well.

• since you poke your nose in my thread addressed to guys I poke my nose into your thread adressed to girls.

i think chest hair is unsexy! I shave my breast 3 times a week to make sure it stays hairless.

What Girls Said 9

• it really depends on the amount and the color for me. if he looks like an ape, that can either be incredibly sexy or just gross. It's harder to stay clean if you have tons of body hair. In general, I'm a fan of hair, but hairless is sometimes better. I guess it just depends on the guy

• I'm surprised most women don't like chest hair either. Personally, I think it's sexy. *high five!*

• I'm dating an Asian guy who doesn't really have chest hair and I like it. But if I were into guys that naturally were hairy then I think that it would be weird for them to shave.

• eww. no I hate it. I'm vegetarian, and it reminds me of ground meat. it also traps bacteria. how gross.

• Chest hair is gross. I don't feel bad saying this because I assume most guys hate hairy legs. --> Many men have chest hair, all women have leg hair. Many women remove leg hair, few men remove chest hair.

• no it just turns me off

• Not really, but back hair is worse :)

• Nope-i much prefer hair free. I don't want to date a hairy gorilla. Obvs many people disagree.

• I like it. Just not when he's completely covered. I think it makes them look more manly.