Style cuts for long hair - what's you favourite?

My hair is pretty much like this but darker: link

I've been hair-hoarding, and it's time to get a cut because my layers have grown out and I look like Cousin It.

I'm thinking of doing something that's a change, like this: link

Or do you reckon I should stick to the style I've got and go with something like this: link

Note: I have black/brown hair and a round face.

Thanks kids, really appreciate it. Gonna go with the Hilary Duff look :) x

Most Helpful Girl

• the duff picture would work better on a round face,and long bangs are a pain-you have to get them cut more often than you have to breathe,or they will poke you in the eyes

• Haha very true, and I am way too lazy for maintenance.

What Guys Said 3

• I think the layered look, changing to the pictured look, would be better for a rounder face. The layers draw attention to the angles and sharpen the contours of the face better.

• Definitely this one;

link

The first one you pretty much lose most of your pretty long hair, and are too thinned. Hair should not only be long but heavier too. That way they grab attention.

• Hillary duff look is 10x better.

Most people can't pull off straight bangs like that because of facial structure. Your face type wouldn't suit the bangs and would make your cheeks look fatter.

Go with the angled look.

What Girls Said 4

• I prefer the second one.

• Go for Hilary's hairstyle

• hilary looks way better, bags are outdated

• i don't like kims bangs that much, so go for the hilary look