What would you like to see in a fashion blog?

This is my blog leblogdecolette.weebly.com (I only published one post) and I am wondering if it is a good start. What else would you like to see on a fashion blog?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its a good post, you cold also post diy, and do the post you did more times with links to pages with similar clothes you are wearing.

What Guys Said 6

• Mens fashion. There is genuinely very little solid material anywhere on mens fashion.

• this good blog but inadequate because no shoe no bag no parf├╝me :) by the way girl very beautiful in the blog

• conjured.tumblr.com is my fashion/grungy/model ish photo blog.

• link Do something unique like that.

• Lots of pictures of you in the outfits. link link Here are some good examples.

• you shouldn't write more blogs until you've promoted yourself. what would be the use in writing something, if you've nobody to read it?

What Girls Said 3

• promote yourself first,and then do mainly how to posts,tutorials,tips-things that are often googled,it will get you more traffic

• styling tips mostly

• ways to style one thing in many different ways, way to match colors that werent obvious matches, new tendencies, things like that