Hottest Guy on GirlsAskGuys?

in due response to the Hottest Girl on GaskG question

nominate who you would like...

Updates:
Due Respect must be given to A_Guy for thinking up this question...

0|0
16|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 15

• They should have annual GirlsAskGuys awards, haha. Though I can't even begin to imagine the mayhem that might ensue...

My personal nomination goes to LittleTad. He's super sweet, gives good advice, and looks like he has a pair of dreamy brown eyes.

Also, Little-Hippie. I like his responses; they're always original and funny.

And, ShadesOfGrey, don't think I don't see you. Thank you for the original questions. You've saved me from wanting to pull my hair out from reading the same questions over and over again.

1|2
    0|0
  • Here's my list:

Little-Hippie - Omg, great true and fun answers. I love this guy, haha.

NMMan - So cute.

dagoflip - Cuuuute! But I haven't seen too much of him recently.

username13 - Good answers.

palek - So smart and gives the funniest answers.

soxfan94 - I think he's experienced and gives answers based on what he truly feels.

binary_illusion - So mature for his age.

lolfreddy - I don't think he comes here anymore but he's not afraid to speak his mind, plus he's so cute.

Frozendonkeywheel - Good, fun answers.

Camilus - Fun, unique and bold answers.

1fastFC - I like the fact that his answers are so real.

Maybe I'm forgetting someone but those were the first that came into my mind.

2|4
    0|0
  • NMMan - just too attractive for words. He has an adorable smile.

I-hendonist - speaks his mind, is blunt but funny, and sees women as sexual equals - which I find very attractive.

AJtoGo - Funny, sensitive, thoughtful - just yummy all around.

DeanW - though he hardly contributes any more, you can tell he's a keenly intelligent man by his insightful answers. Intelligence is a big factor in hotness.

2|0
    0|0
  • ok, fine, I'll start...

i'm nominating Littletad, Binary_Illusion, and Nikie

1|2
    0|0
  • oh, there was this guy called twothirtyeight who was gorgeous. but he had to leave the site. =(

0|0
    0|0
  • wendellfish is pretty studly

0|0
    0|0
  • Um this would be a lot easier if there was like a list or something, because I can't remember any-one :(

0|1
    0|0
  • hmm umm I just gotta say there are like NO guys who have their pictures on, waaayy more girls have pics than guys

1|0
    0|0
  • um, Binary_illusion, gotc147, snowflake123, semishy, username13, Hazylunatic, ... and that's it. these are nice guys so I nominate them. good luck guys! 8-]

0|0
    0|0
  • Acuzio :D

0|0
    0|0
  • ilovelegs, but I don't know if that's really a picture of him. I don't think it is but w/e. The picture is HOT

0|0
    0|0
  • So many to choose from so I'll pick my top three:

ajtogo

ilovelegs

i hedoniste

0|0
    0|0
  • hahahaha OMG...

0|0
    0|0
  • ILOVELEGS!

0|0
    0|0
  • He's no longer around, so this is probably a posthumous vote for Atomizer.

1|0
    0|0