Are tall boots sexy?

I wear tall boots like this:

link

usually with jeans or tights like this:

link

link

I ask this question because it seems that now everyone is wearing ankle boots. I have those too, but I like tall boots better, especially if it´s really cold.

What do you guys think?

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Tall, slim boots yes. More so with a heel though that's more with dressier clothes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• High ankle or calf boots are great IF you have long slim legs.

Otherwise, they draw attention to short or chunky legs..probably why they are now not worn so much! They make legs look shorter and chunkier!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall boots. They are best with a heel, and more creative clothes; not just simple jeans. I am not a fan of ankle boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck yeah, only in cooler seasons though, not summer. The taller the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love when a girl wears tall boots, whenever I see a girl wearing boots I immediately like her style and compliment her boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh... I expected them to look more like this:

link

0|0
    0|0
  • High-top boots are very sexy on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really. boots don't flatter the shape of a womans legs well. especially ugg boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I like them, I wish I had a pair haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE TALL BOOTS, KNEE HIGH AND OVER KNEE HIGH

0|0
    0|0
  • They are alright

0|0
    0|0
  • I am definitely a big fan of tall boots. During fall/winter time, tall boots are my go-to shoes!

0|0
    0|0
  • i always wear tall boots and boys love them

0|0
    0|0
  • yees, they look so pretty, better than ankle boots

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are unfortunately I'm short so I look like puss and boots with them on.

0|0
    0|0