What's the best revenge you have gotten on an ex?

I talked to this guy for around two months to find out he had no feelings for me. I know revenge isn't healthy, but I am wanting it so bad. My revenge plan right now is to look great and better myself and let him see how good I look without him. Anyone out there have any good revenge stories to share or ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• umm not really revenge, but this girl I dated for a while cheated on me so I dropped her ass, I talk to one of her friends like 6 months later and she was living with her 14 year old boyfriend having to work two jobs and pretty much sucking at life lol so I guess life got revenge for me =P f*** yeah karma

• oh yeah actually I normally try to follow my brothers advice, get a hotter sluttier girlfriend and parade her around town so she knows I'm doing better, I guess in a girls case it'd be getting a boyfriend and like making out and sh*t in public or near him to be like look what you missing out on nigga!

What Guys Said 6

• you're a weak person if you need to have revenge...

• agree with anon, living my life happier without her. like an anchor has been removed from my ankles

• The best revenge I ever got was not having to pay for dates anymore! That showed her!

• Indifference

• Living a happy and healthy life without her.

• No revenge is good... but reading your details, THAT is actually the best way to handle it. any other way just makes you look childish and a sore loser

What Girls Said 9

• My best revenge would be to completely move on from this person so they are no longer even a thought in my mind.

When they see this, it is the best revenge ever.

I only go out of my way for people I care for.

• Indifference is a wonderful revenge and costs you no emotion.

• Well my aunt told me this interesting story about her first husband.She got home early one day and found him in the bed with another woman.Rather than waking them up ,she sowed their blankets together around them.After that she proceeded to beat her husband.Not sure if this is a good idea,but it'sdefinitely a great story!

• Moving on with out him.

Revenge shows you still care. Act indifferent.

• I don't think about them or do anything. I move on that's my revenge.

• I wouldn't do anything to get him back, I'll just be better off happily alone.

• revenge is not my thing

• i don't get revenge, karma does it for me

• Not sure how well your plan will work on a man who never really cared in the first place but whatever.

My best "revenge" was that I dated a new guy ten days after my break up and this guy was way more attractive. Turns out this new guy was also genuine and kind and funny and adorable and romantic and we stayed together for three years. Then he proposed. That new guy is now my fiance. So yeah. My "revenge" was I'm getting married.