How much do you feel pressured to look a certain way?

So we wake up in the morning and put on our suits and makeup and highheels to look respectable and all this other stuff. we have to have our hair a certain way or the advertisers are trying to get us to clear up our acne or pimples. Our breasts, d***s and muscles have to be in a certain size range. there are bras that make your breasts look bigger and perkier. why the hell should people wear makeup just boggles my mind. I don't understand why some people want matching clothes and stuff. Does any of this even matter. your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I normally wear uniform at work and wear same old makeup every single day so I'm kinda used to it that way now so I'd say 8/10.

What Girls Said 4

• I guess there is some pressure to look "normal" to some degree... I mean I don't want to be some odd thing walking in public that everyone is staring at because I don't want the attention. But at the same time I personally just go with whatever I want and like on myself. I don't really worry about others' opinions.

• Its all a part of the social class structure.

• there is pressure to look acceptable (wear clothes) and clean, but the rest I do it because I want to

• its common, why do you care if someone likes that? guys aren't as pressured to be a certain way as girls.

What Guys Said 1