My neighbour stares at me for hours but doesn't talk to me

my neighbour spends hours in his window staring into my kitchen where I usually am. Yet if I ever try to speak to him runs from me. I feel like he needs to look at me for some unknown reason so I always let him just stare while I work in the kitchen. He's young and quite handsome.

Before he would only look out before he went to work however now I feel like he's watching me and hearing everything I say even when he's not there. When he looks at me I can feel it before actually seeing him, I know it sounds impossible but it is. Recently he seems to be with me everywhere I go, even if I go to talk to another man or my husband I feel a constriction in my throat like he's telling me not to, I even feel guilty occasionally and spend hours crying or sleeping.

His parents are very conservative with him and have stopped allowing him to come and look out the window. They've fenced every side of the garden off to block any vision that I might have into their garden and have even gone further to get cars that look extremely alike to confuse me as to when he's here or not. I'm getting really scared and I can't afford to move house at this point in time. Is it possible that they've put camera's in my house somehow? they've never visited me inside my house, I've been keeping my bedroom window closed for weeks now without opening them in fear. I need advice or something please

Most Helpful Guy

• The answer is simple. Your neighbors are vampires that work for the government (Big Brother).

Lady, stop being silly.

The guy lives with his parents for Christ's sake. What's weirder still is that you find this guy attractive but your worried to a point that you can't relax even with your husband in the house.

Money will solve your problems. Buy some curtains for the kitchen. Buy a hand held scanner to locate those supposed "bugs". And buy some mace. Now you've taken all the precautions you'll ever need.

Good luck with that.

What Guys Said 1

• You may wish to enlist other people's help to deal with the situation. Can you ask your husband to talk to the guy or his parents?

It is highly unlikely that somebody could put a camera inside your house. To do so requires considerable technical expertise. What does your neighbor do for a living?

What Girls Said 4

• I think you're being paranoid. Just ignore him and close your curtains and blinds if you catch him staring.

• yes your right at first I thought I be came paranoid but when I sad to him let me see you he show himself and sad he love me then he went to dark again.i did close my curtain but I can't let my curtain close for all day the main reason is I know why he stare at me .

• Hmm.. well if it continues I think you should call the police because that is really creepy.

• ignore him so you don't make things worse.

• ignored him always but they still playing game I don't understand something here I really don't want talk to him or but sure his still in that dark.some times because he com when when I look at him .you may won't believe this.

• dont pay any attention to him

• just mind your own business and try not to give the parents the idea that you want to talk to their son.