I could sure use some makeup tips! Can you give me some?

When it comes to makeup, I don't tend to have a lot of variety. I either go for a natural look like this: link

Or I just do a toned down shadow eye (I really do love my shadow eyes) link

I've noticed that none of these looks particularly look great when I haven't had a lot of sleep. Can anyone suggest a look for those nights when I just can't fall asleep. Also anything that will brighten my eyes up a bit in general. I do tend to go for the darker tones and I'd love to mess around with color without looking like Lady Gaga.

Most Helpful Girl

• When it comes to make up, that's my trick for a great look in less than 5 min:

Eye shadow: a color close to your skin color, maybe more in the gold or the pink tones, but that has a sparkles or glitter.

Eye liner: Take a small, angular brush. Dip it in water and then use it to make a fine line from the corner of the eye going inwards. I used dark blue - it's more special than black and goes well with my eye color. Dark green is awesome too.

Mascara: That's the critical point. Once you get a brand you like, KEEP IT! I use Plush from MAC and then double it with Bad Gal from Benefit - that's my favourite)

Skin: Keep it simple- BB cream! That thing is AMAZING.

Blush: go more in the pink hues.

That's it! Super super easy, less than 5 min!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• Using concealer brightens eyes a lot. Apply a small amount around eyes up to brow line. Apply a thin eye-liner on upper lid after applying shadow- (When wearing darker shadows I like to use a bright color on the inner corner of my eyes to mid eyelid and then apply the darker color from there over the rest.) Instead of liner on the bottom apply a dark shadow along lash line from outer corner to the middle of eyes. Finish with mascara all around. Looks amazing!

• they say that highlighter works wonders

• I love the concealer and blush tips on thebeautydepartment.com

• use more blush and don't put eyeliner at the bottom of your eye only the eyelid.

• i always have a really clean face before applying make up

• Try a white eyeliner on the bottom of your eye, also use a highlight under your brow.