Do you girls ever look at a guy and wish you were with him?

Especially if you are with your boyfriend and you look over at another guy..

• Often
  • Seldom
  • Never
I saw this girl tonight with this kinda douchey looking kid. You know, hat backwards, cargo shorts, polo shirt, 5 o'clock shadow, typical stock douche character. He was looking at beer. She was checking out this other guy, very clean and smooth.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if it's with a guy I have a crush on, yes. I never really experienced doing that with any guys outside of who I like. I never had a boyfriend, and so I would not know how to answer that part of the question, but maybe when a girl does that when she's with her boyfriend, she is probably just admiring how another guy looks and not wishing she could be with him. I suppose it's like how guys sometimes look at other girls, even when they are in a relationship: they are just appreciating their beauty.

• I should of made more choices.

What Girls Said 7

• I admit I do because my boyfriend doesn't do most things you think a boyfriend would do so when I look at other couples and he's just holding her and laughing with her or peck kissing her I just think why can't I have that. Or if I see a cute guy that's on the bus listening to music on his ipod or something while looking out the window I would wonder what he's thinking about and how it would feel to sit next to him with his arm wrapped around me ..Stuff like that.

• If I were in a real relationship with a guy then I would try my best to not even check out other guys...especially when I'm with him. However when I'm just having something casual with one and I'm not that into him I would both check out and flirt with another guy [it's happened recently...and I even ended making out with the second guy, he was totally cute.]

• When I was with my boyfriend and I saw another couple and the guy was really sweet towards her and showing her love and affection then I'd wish I was with some-one like that and stuff, but other then that not really when I'm with some-one, more so now I'm single, but still I don't really think it of the guy I more like how he's treating his girlfriend and supose I get jelous lol

• Some public displays of affection?

• Yer, not over the top, but in a cute way ya know, like showing her, she means more to him then impressing the hot random that walks past.

• It sort of depends. If I'm with a guy that acts like he's not really all that into me, then yeah I'll check out other guys, I mean I'm in highschool, lol I see no point in looking for forevers when I'm in highschool. but if one comes along sure why not lol

Anyway

but if I'm with a really cool guy that I really like then all my attention is on him. Unless I'm with my girls and they point out a really nice looking guy, then I'll look. But its not like I specifically point them out

• Ive had those feelings before. Sometimes when a girl doesn't feel loved by her boyfriend or just doesn't wanna be him anymore she might think about other guys. Yet, there are times when you see a really hot guy and ur like, ''wow''. When girls wishes that she has feelings for other guys... she's obviously not going to tell her bf, but she'll keep her thoughts to herself.

• I check out other guys but I never wish that I were with those other guys.

• i'll be straight up.. yupp, that happens alot.

no excuses.

What Guys Said 0