Girls what are you thinking when you see a guy dressed nicely?

I've noticed fairly often that whenever I wear just a plain t-shirt and shorts I don't really get noticed but whenever I wear jeans and a nice collard shirt I'll notice a lot more girls looking at me when I'm out and about. They'll be looking for like 5 seconds and some of them will even kind of smile. What are you thinking girls? Is it just that I'm dressed differently than the average joe that makes me stand out?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be attracted to him, if he's already average looking.

What Girls Said 11

• I think he looks very handsome and I do have some interest but then I think I don't want to make him think he has to dress like that for anyone all the time because it is a turn off if a guy dresses nice to gain approval of others, I see very dashing younger men around town and the odd one when I was in college but I look for more than just how nice a guy looks, I want him to have a nice personality and good sense of humor too, without that I just think he looks lovely and nothing else.

• unless he isn't good looking , then girls would hate him

• oops it's another guy who thinks all women are THAT shallow, don't comment if you want to turn a comment into a negative view to try and confirm your way of thinking because I am not going to confirm that for you, I am actually a girl who can critically think about things but of course oh yeh... that's a negative too lol, please stop commenting on girls posts trying to make them out to be liars just because you have had bad experiences, the past should not define you, move on.

• When I see a guy dressed nicely, it makes him stand out in the back of my mind. Makes me think that he's doing well and taking care of himself (especially if it's an attractive businessman, oh lord). Even better if the guy is stylish! It's the same way when you see a girl who puts in the time to look nice versus one that clearly doesn't put in that much effort, you're first impression of the first girl is very positive. A little bit more effort in the morning can go a long way!

• It makes me think that since he puts effort in to his appearance he's going to put effort in to a lot of things! It's always true too :)

Also, people look good when they're dressed nicely instead of wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

• Adam - all you do on here is whine that women only want good looking men. Even if you were the best looking man on the planet likely no woman would date you then since your attitude is such crap.

If you find yourself so unattractive why not spend some time working on your appearance instead of bitching on here?! Go to the gym, find better clothes, do something beneficial!

• of course, it definitely catches my eye when a guy dresses nicely

• it makes me think that he has good taste

• Every girl loves a man that looks good dressed up! It gives us something to look at knowing that you took the time out to dress up looking nice.

• It shows that he took time in his appearance. I also like it, because it makes him look more mature.

• i prefer guys in tee and jeans only , guys who really dress up nicely doesn't attract me

• "yuuuuum"

• he stands out in a good way. makes him look better

• nothing...?

What Guys Said 5

• That happend to me on the last day of school I had to do a project and one of the requirements was dress for a interview so I came in a full suit and all the girls in the class that I don't really talk to all wanted to have a conversation with me I was flattered and when the girls gave there presentation they all had there eyes locked on me ha ha I've never had so much female attention before... Some would laugh hysterically even when my jokes weren't that funny.

• I was in the Royal Navy for a year before coming to school in the US and we always almost dress formal. I almost always have an ironed collared shirt on and I do get compliments.

Looking good gives you confidence and also attracts people to you. Also it takes less than 20 min to get ready.

• I noticed this too but it's a lot to do to dress like that on a daily basis.

• I could be wearing T-Shirt and jeans or a $2,000 dollar Suite and women still don't look at me. They all want good looking rich guys.

• what makes you stand out is a perfect looking face . girls hate non good looking guys