Why did she act like this ? ( please read this girls )

So I'm going to start from the top . Today I had this college tour and we were in groups , and there were couple of girls my age too . So while we were looking and walking to places as a group this girl kept looking at me and was walking beside me . She kept looking at me and trying to hide it that she wasn't looking . I think she have me signs of interest like , she played with her hair and she showed the neck and kept playing with her hair and she tried to make sure I was looking , but then I went up and talked to her mom Because I had couple of questions after I talked to her mom she flipped ! Her mood changed and she started whispering stuff to her mom . And she tried to get away or something . And after that I was being a gentleman and when we had to open the doors to get in an out I held the door for the group ( 6-7 people, mostly girls ) they all said thank you except her it happen 3 times and she didn't say thank you . And by the way b4 I talked to her mom she held the door for me 2ice and I said thank you . Any reason why she flipped ? And acted kinda rude ?

Most Helpful Girl

• That is really strange. To this girl, it probably seemed that all the so-called "effort" she put into getting your attention somehow got you to talk to her mom and not her, and jealousy and/or disappointment got her to "flip out"... Really weird I know but that is how I see it. She could be self-centered or even nervous and trying to figure out ways how to attract a guy's attention? Hmm... well she is probably not worth it.

• She's really pretty tho , and I did think it was that jealousy part

• Good luck :)

And thanks for the BA

• Yup ! Np

What Girls Said 4

• She probably felt like you were interested in her mom . She seems jealous and possesive. It's a good thing you two didn't familiarize yourself with each other. Bad ingredient for dating.

• I was talking to her mom about college and stuff and she asked me couple of questions that's all

• because she's rude? maybe she's one of those girls who just wants you to like her for attention, why don't you ask her. put her on the spot.

• I should've done that

• well she thought you were interested in her mom.

• maybe she thought you were weird?

What Guys Said 2

• Her flipping out is reason enough to avoid her. She's obviously got some sort of issues and chances are, you'd be the brunt of it if you two were to ever hook up. However, given what happened, don't that will happened. Move on. It's college. There's TONS of girls ripe for pickin'.

• Yeah that's true thanks bro

• I could only guess that she has issues with her mom. Maybe she felt like you chose her mom over her. Whatever the case the girl sounds really messed up.