Strapless prom dress help

i need accessory ideas. what should I wear? necklace, earrings, rings, bracelets?

i have hair to about my chin.

Most Helpful Girl

• Very difficult to suggest accessories without seeing your dress and you. Accessorizing comes naturally. Just use common sence, there's nothing to advice.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• it depends on what look you're going for. if you want attention drawn to your cleavage, go with a necklace that rests just at the shadow. if you want attention drawn to your face, wear your hair up maybe with little ringlets on the sides with stud earrings or no ringlets and dangly earrings.

if you pick necklace, go with maybe a ring or two, if you go with earrings, a bracelet will balance it better.

hope it helped! :)

• a simple drop necklace is the only accesory that is needed unless your hair is going to be up then add just a simple pair of earrings

• well since you have short hair I would suggest the earrings and a bracelet & just have your hair pinned back.

• Strapless but like is it simple or like what? If your hair is up go just for some dangle earrings if down go for a simple necklace that isn't long. Would be easier if you gave a description of the dress :)

• look there.

link