Help figuring out a guy's stare?

So for the past few months I have caught this guy staring from across the classroom... In the beginning I brushed it off assuming he was looking at the teacher, since I sit in front of her desk. Then I noticed that even when she wasn't near me, I would catch him staring. I have never spoken to this guy before. Everyday I catch him staring at me. He doesn't look away or anything when I look at him and he keeps staring with no change in his expression. He stares deeply at me and kind of looks like he is trying to figure me out.. maybe? I also catch him staring more than once every class and I just kinda awkwardly look away. I guess he could just be tuning out or something. I know I'm probably reading into this too much but what do you think? Oh this is high school age so not super mature haha. Also not sure if flirting is the right category but yeah..

Most Helpful Guy

• looks like your interesting. you never talked to him and probably he wants to know why

• Ok thanks! That makes sense

• I know a girl that does same. she is just like ignoring me. hurry up or he will not want to look at you anymore. and answer him if he asks you something (he will see you're just shy and not disinterested)

What Guys Said 2

• You should just respond to it by talkinto him.

• If he doesn't react to you staring back at him, he could be staring at a wall.

What Girls Said 2

• Aww this is so cute! Definitely get to know him! Talk to him on Facebook or message him! Good luck

• well he might be interested, try and talk to him.