Do guys like the look?

Guys do you find it attractive?

link

Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I like the look, but I do not like the slit in the skirt.

What Guys Said 14

• Yes, the skirt blowing around and billowing in the wind, flashing bare legs from different angles, is really a fun summer look.

• It's okay. It's not attractive, but it's not ugly either.

• yes , its not only long that makes it look attractive , it has a slit at the side which shows some skin and also the color red appeals to me too.

• attractive ain't the word id use. she looks pretty but not in an especially hot way

• I love it. Very attractive. Could look even better if you wear heels instead of flats.

• It's OK It wouldn't make me look twice.

• What makes you look twice)?

• Depends, something hideous that I can't believe a girl (or guy) is wearing or something that may show a girls curves.

I did like a girl that always wore long skirts. I always wondered why. I asked her if she had polio, was knock kneed or deformed. She did laugh because she knew my sense of humor.

• I see. Thank you for answering

• Skirt needs to be shorter ;P

• Not really, skirt is too long. Just don't like Maxi anything tbh. Top is bland too.

• No

• No not really. does nothing for a women's curves

• Yes, quite attractigve.

• no. it looks like something you'd wear to church and makes me think of mormons for some reason.

• The skirt is boring and too long.

• I don't know if that was the best choice for shoes, but yeah, I like that

• what guys look at the shoes?

• I think the shoe a woman wears, tells a lot about not only her style, but also about her character..i just don't really care for the shoes she wore butttt it's whatever. besides, women know we typically only look at the skirt/bottoms/blouse/top she's wearing because that's where the parts that matter are, right? Haven't you ever paid attention the smaller stuff. color of her nails, shoes she's wearing, hair style?

What Girls Said 11

• It's quite attractive. If you are a tall girl, go for it. If you are short avoid it and wear short skirts/dresses.

• I don't looks like she went thrift shop shopping.

• it would look better if it was high-waisted,this way it looks like she's going to plant potatoes.

• It looks good on her but the average girl cannot pull something like that off. She would look better in another outfit but bcause she's a model she can afford to not look her best and still be really pretty

• Nopes

• ew wtf lol

• yes, it is perfect!

• Very attractive

• I would change the shrit and the shoes

• it is pretty!

• I think guys like that... and I am trying to make myself like that...

• nah, be yourself, yo...we don't like girls who "follow" fashion just to be like other girls..be yourself. the right guy will like you for you